Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fear Not Citizen

For I have found the quotes from the reunion of the Sisters in Boston. They are as follows:

TOP QUOTES ON FRIDAY:

"Crack is the new cleavage"
"Ha Ha...She said nipple"
"In my head that sentence was perfectly enunciated"
"I'm lucky I'm smarter than I am drunk"
"If I was hotter I would have poured the whole water on me"
"She was telling me about your cock"
"If the plane crashed your body would be found because your boobs would make it float."
"Well, your butt would keep you afloat, but it wouldn't do much for your breathing"
"I'm Mighty Whitey, defender of the tighty whitey"
"Mom, Bean runs red lights!"

TOP QUOTES ON SATURDAY:

"Sometimes you have to just live with skid marks"
"Dad, Jaymie stole the batteries out of your remote. Who's your favorite now?"
"Oh yeah, we'll faux hawk her"
"A Vagina Monologue is really a queef"
"Why are you paying a phone bill if you aren't going to use it?-- That's what you sounded like in my head"
"I used to have a daughter named Bean"
"I want this house spic and span by the time I get back"
"He tells me I don't drink beer for the 4th time like I don't already know that"

TOP QUOTES ON SUNDAY:

"Fear not citizen"
"I'm doing Morris code" "For what?" "You always need to know the details"
"Fear not citizen for I will distract him with my finger hole"


I did enjoy the use of color during this blog. I thought it might keep it interesting...even though the quotes are interesting enough. Enjoy Sisters!

1 comment:

Duchess T said...

Holy Shit! That was funny! Where did you find them???

The Eldest and favoritest!