Monday, November 5, 2007

Blankie time!

For a long time I have been working on a blanket for my hubby. It's one of those big fleece blankets that you cut around the edges and tie them into knots. One side of it was going to be Yoda and the other side was just white (so I can fold it and still have it match.) Today I finally finished this blanket that has been 3/4 of the way done since before the wedding...
Tonight, after dinner, Hubby laid down on the chaise lounge to play his beloved XBox 360. He covered himself with the Yoda blanket. He had the controller under the blanket with him so all you could see of him was his head. I found that mildly entertaining. After he played a game of football, he carried the blanket around with him until he decided if he was ready for bed or not. His logic behind doing that...he was afraid I would steal the blanket from him (even though I have my own Cinderella blanket in the closet.) So tonight as he crawled into bed...he didn't pull back the blankets on the bed (I actually made the bed today!) Instead, he laid on top of all the covers and then put his Yoda blanket over top of him. His logic: it's nice and warm so he won't need the other blankets and I will get to have all the blankets to myself. The only problem with that would be that he is now sleeping on top of half of the blankets which would slightly limit my access to them... He enjoys the littlest things in life and he always makes me laugh...

No comments: